Turmeric is a member of the ginger family and it is a commonly used spice, with all parts edible. Moreover, this is considered to be one of the wonder herbs because of its medicinal benefits. Studies have proven it to be effective in preventing and curing many diseases.
A lot of recent studies prove turmeric to be among the best health supplement due to its medicinal properties. It provides many benefits that can help both the brain and the body. Here are some of its major effects:
- Contains pharmaceutical properties– it has curcumin, which is an antioxidant and anti-inflammatory substance.
- Has antioxidants– turmeric is a rich source of antioxidants, thus defeating the free radicals in the body that lead to aging and other illnesses.
- Helps lower heart disease risks– curcumin is known to improve the condition of the endothelium, which is the lining of the blood vessels. Endothelial dysfunction can cause blood clotting and incapability to regulate the blood pressure.
- Helps treat arthritis symptoms– this supplement is said to be more effective than anti-inflammatory medications in relieving arthritis patients from pain and discomfort.
- Provides anti-inflammatory protection– turmeric has been proven to be as effective as anti-inflammatory drugs, minus the risk of side-effects. This is because curcumin can block NF-kB molecule from entering the cell nuclei and turning on inflammation genes.
- Protects brain from diseases and improves brain function– curcumin is known to increase the BDNF levels of the brain. The higher the level of BDNF, the slower the progress of brain diseases, including Alzheimer’s and other age-related conditions. It is also known to improve the memory.
Yuuto uses turmeric as one of its powerful ingredients. This is the reason why this health supplement is highly recommended especially for those who are suffering from serious illnesses and are looking for herbal supplements.
In case you want to use Yuuto as supplements alongside your medications, you may consult your doctor and ask recommendations regarding your condition.